Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities
Exhibitor and Sponsorship information for the 2023 CITA Showcase
Thank you for your interest in the 2023 CITA Seminars and Showcase. For more information about exhibiting or sponsorship please contact us Email CITA
The 2023 CITA Conference and Showcase will take place from April 30 to May 2, 2023, at the newly renovated Sheraton Fallsview Hotel.
Join us for industry-relevant technical & marketing seminars along with a unique exhibitor showcase. The Showcase and Exhibits take place on Monday, May 1st from 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm followed by a networking reception.
The CITA Showcase and Seminars delivers high quality technical & marketing seminars designed to meet industry challenges and opportunities in today’s rapidly changing telecommunications environment.
Your brand exposure before and during the event is as limitless as the event itself. Your business will benefit from visibility in the program and conference signage, website inclusion, as well as official recognition on stage. Sponsorship opportunities are outlined in the attachment.
Customized options are available! Contact us and we will work with you to create a customized program designed around your specific needs to fit your marketing goals and budget.
Once again, we are offering four vendor presentation slots on Monday morning on a first come first serve basis, subject to board approval.
I look forward to working with you on what promises to be a dynamic exhibit and conference.
- Get Noticed by a Highly Targeted Audience
- Generate Brand Recognition & Awareness
- Enhance Credibility and Position Your Business as an Industry Authority
- Immediate Exposure Before & During the Event
- Gain New Business
The Objectives of CITA are:
- To promote the increase and improvement of telecommunication services in Canada;
- To promote and protect the business interests of the members of the Association;
- To produce and distribute literature, promoting the objectives of the Association;
- To collect and assemble information concerning the conduct of the telecommunication business in Canada; and
- To collect data statistical information for distribution among its members.
For more information about exhibiting or sponsorship please contact us Email CITA